domingo, 25 de septiembre de 2016

This is me


INTRODUCING MYSELF

My name is Gabriela del Pilar Quispe Grandez but people call me Gaby, I was born in Callao. I am

20 years old. I live in Villa Maria del Triunfo. I live with my parents and my little

brother. I have two pets but they don't live in my house.

Nowadays, i study english and spanish as a foreign language.








Something that i love... :]

I really love traveling. I don't know my whole country but i know some awesome turistic places.




About job experience... :]

I worked as a teacher, waitress and i had the opportunity to work in different international events and/or meetings such as.





Well, thanks for reading. That's it. :]

1 comentario:

  1. Hi Gaby, it's an amazing blog and your profile is very interesting and nice.
    Educators who blog are sometimes called edubloggers, welcome to edubloggers in this new era.
    Regards

    ResponderEliminar