sábado, 12 de noviembre de 2016

Huancho - Lima / Puno Group # 04

Huancho lima - Puno

Group # 0 4


This place is located in Huancane, Huancane, Puno. It takes around twenty four hours in order to arrive to Huancho - lima.

Huancho – Lima is denominated as that name because it was the capital of Peru for three days. There was a revolution there. It was said by Mr. Saturnino who is a senior citizen.






















We were twenty four students who went to Huancho – Lima and one teacher who may not be the best  teacher but anyway, we were there to apply our projects and knowledge. But in this case, I went with Mabel who is my friend from the university. We were there for one month. We were living at 72232 Huancho bajo - school. It is said that the school was cemetery so that everybody was frightened of it. I can say that we heard and saw unusual things. Anyway, we had a wonderful experience!  

I forgot to mention about Chester. It is a dog that we met at the school. After many strange things were happening, Chester appeared as an angel and we felt more relaxed and he was our pet. We wanted to bring him but we could not do it.


Something that catches my attention was that Huancho – Lima does not have cemetery. Nowadays, people from there bury their deads in their house.


On the other hand, in case of our feeding, we had to cook by ourselves but I feel grateful with the people from Huancho – lima because they gave us potato, chuño, and other kind of food. Sometimes people who cooked for the students used to invite us.

In case of our project, we did a greenhouse (Biohuerto) , library and workshops. Mabel and I, who were from languages, taught  to elementary school in the morning while in the afternoon Mabel taught to children from elementary school and I taught students from high school. There were a few drawbacks to teach them because there were no enough room, photocopies or sometimes the weather was a problem. Keep in mind that students from high school came after their class from their school finished. It took thirty minutes by bicycle and around one hour in case they wanted to assist to our classes.

Fortunately, the government gave one bicycle to the student from high school because many of them live far away. 


Finally, I am going to report the touristic places where we went.


  •  We went to the “farewall” with the mayor but unfortunately it was not there because it did not rain. Then, we went to a cave. It was great. We walk a lot! :)




  •  We went to San Antonio de Putina. It has a beautiful church and some places to visit and spend time with friends from our group.




  •             We went to Huancané because people from our community had a competition with other communities. The completion is about what they sell. In this case our community sold fried beans (habas fritas) , a drink made of pineapple and broad beans (habas) and cakes made of broad beans and others. Fortunately, we won the second prize.



  • The last days before coming we were in Puno, Desaguadero and La paz, Bolivia.



  
    That was it. I really hope you enjoyed reading and thanks for the time you took for reading my report.



4 comentarios:

  1. Gabyyyyy I am really happy that you had have a good experience in your community practice, I hope some day go to this place and know it too, you are one my best friends, and have many talents, I like to read about your experience.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank for reading my blog. I really appreciate it. You are one of my friend and you are a good one.

      Eliminar
  2. Gaby Well.. what I can say to you about our experience ? It was a wonderful experience.. We have passed many problems but we know how to overcome that.. I will never forget all the trip that we had passed like: Cuzco <3 Bolivia <3 etc!!
    I will miss you !!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks for reading my blog. And about our trip, it was such a wonderful experience. We faced different drawbacks... you know :)

      Eliminar